16 July 2014, Wednesday, at 19:00
Tickets: 50 UAH.
We suggest you turn to the study of pornography as a phenomenon of culture, which still bears the label of marginality. Pornography is associated with something "demoralizing", "vulgar" and "forbidden".
However, the sex - is an important part of our lives and it is not a matter solely of sexology, it is no less important to examine it as a part of everyday life, as an artistic genre or as the sphere of economic relations.
- Erotica and Pornography. Border and interference
- What is forbidden in pornography and why pornography is forbidden?
- Pornography: habit, disease, hobbie, or ...?
- The porn desires in terms of psychoanalysis
- Pornography as a symptom of society
- Movies and porn: Do you watch IT...?
Meeting will be held by psychoanalyst Nadia Krivulya.
Your Museum of Dreams.
Expand your limits - live brighter!