September 19, 2013, Wednesday, 19:00
Admission: 50 uah.
K99 - free form education school presents project
Dialogue. Meeting with Psychoanalyst.
We kindly ask you to inform us about your visit at
Victoria Danelyan - the founder of the Museum of Dreams,
a psychoanalyst, tells about what psychoanalysis is, what attitude
to psychoanalysis has Sigmund Freud.
- . Myths about psychoanalysis and how stereotypes are formed?
- What is the difference between sexuality and sex?
- What Sigmund Freud wanted to create and what he succeeded?
- What is the psychoanalytic discovery that changed the course of history.
- What is the place of psychoanalysis in today′s world, why is it a matter
of serious doctrine respect and fierce resistance?
About all of this you will be able to learn in a dialogue with Victoria Danelyan.
Victoria Danelyan - psychoanalyst, founder of the "Museum of Dreams" in Kiev, business coach.
A board member of Ukrainian Association of Psychoanalysis.
Leading the project "Open research project" Cinema and Psychoanalysis.
Curator and presenter of the research project "Laboratorium".
Learn about the Psychoanalytic Room at the Museum of Dreams:
Your Museum of Dreams.
Expand your limits - live brighter!