So many amazing people around and no less amazing hobbies, interests,
ways of recreation and leisure activities. September 20, 2013, Friday,
19:00, we will find a fascinating meeting PechaKucha Night
"Rest. Leisure. Hobby".
In the PechaKucha 20x20 format we will hear such stories:
Read more about the stories and their authors.
- How petanque, iron balls and piggy extend all borders -
- Sailing to the active volcanoes - Sergey Tolokunsky
- TraveLEaring - Travel, Learn and Earn at the same time -
- To change the world is fashionable - Olga Ivanova
- Castles of Ukraine: family travel - Michael and Ruslana
- Better than mountains can be only mountains ... or my love
for hiking mountain hikes - Helen Kayumova
- Orcs, demons and Space Marines. Painting miniatures as a family leisure -
- Why Andalusia (Spain) is muy bien! - Yevhenia Ogryzko
- A glass? Is it that simple? - Anna Lavrova
- Ultimate - a team sport with a flying disc - Dmitry Strelchin
Entrance - 50 UAH. Payment at the entrance.
Please sign up. Once the registration exceeds the capacity of the hall,
it will be closed. Have time to register!
Permanent page actions:
Sign up right now and come!
Everybody is welcome at the Museum of Dreams.
The address: Str. Chigorina, 55.
Attention! After registering, you will receive a letter in the mail that your
registration was successful and completed, be sure to confirm it by pressing
the letter on the proper link. Thank you!
The Museum of Dreams.
Expand your limits - live brighter!